"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


"Improve your spare moments and they will become the brightest gems in your life"
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Property of GG - Do Not copy

I am an ice cream freak!  I consider it a comfort food and every summer I seem to crave ice cream.  And, yes, I know it is fattening and not a good choice when battling cholesterol.  But I just found a healthy alternative.  I honestly wouldn't be mentioning this if I were not so pleased with my new Yonanas banana ice cream maker.

I love bananas, thus this machine satisfies my craving for ice cream without clogging my arteries.   The texture is the same as soft serve ice cream and is yummy!  All you do is simply push a frozen banana through the machine for an instant healthy treat.  In addition to frozen bananas, you can add other fruits and the Yonanas website lists additional recipes (http://www.yonanas.com).   I purchased mine from Amazon.com (see link on right), or you can purchase it at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sears, or directly from the Yonanas website.  If you own one, please share your recipes here.  Yonanas is a healthy indulgence! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment