"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"

Monday, April 9, 2012

While engrossed in a book on my flight this weekend, my reading was interrupted by the guy sitting next to me laughing out loud while he was watching in-flight TV.  I had no earbuds but noted that he was watching scenes from Betty White's new TV show, "Off Their Rockers."  I didn't need audio to find some of the scenes hilarious myself.  The show involves senior actors in their 70's and 80's playing mischievous pranks "on unsuspecting younger folks."  (Imagine seeing a slight elderly woman holding several helium balloons suddenly ascending upward.)  The show airs on NBC on Wednesdays at 8:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm CDT.

Heck, as we age, we need to be able to laugh at ourselves.   A good sense of humor helps reduce stress and is relaxing. Laughter is good for the soul. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment